Sino-European Health Collaboration Week
The Sino-European projects, SENET and IC2PerMed, are jointly organising the Sino-European Health Collaboration week comprising a set of webinars aiming at:
- Raising awareness about the opportunities of Sino-European health collaboration,
- Supporting the “matching” and direct collaboration of R&D&I experts,
- Enhancing collaborations and finding synergies with other projects, initiatives and organisations dedicated to the collaboration with China in the area of Health and/or Personalised Medicine.
We therefore team up with projects and initiatives such as EURAXESS, ENRICH in China, IDIH, Sino-EU PerMed and others to target R&D&I stakeholders, intermediaries and policy makers interested in EU-China collaboration in the week from November 29th to December 3rd.
- Monday, 29. November 2021: State of play of Sino-European health collaboration | SENET, IDIH
- Tuesday, 30. November 2021: Facilitating Sino-European health collaboration | SENET, EURAXESS
- Wednesday, 1. December 2021: Health data, a Sino-European perspective | External event hosted by IC2PerMed
- Thursday, 2. December 2021: Market access for innovative health products | ENRICH in China
- Friday, 3. December 2021: Personalised Medicine, a common health priority between EU and China | IC2PerMed, Sino-EU PerMed
In parallel with the work sessions, there will be each day matchmaking opportunities to exchange on a diverse set of topics in 1:1 meetings via the b2match platform. Please feel free to arrange your meetings with people sharing your interests.
Please sign-up for our events.
The SENET and IC2PerMed teams